VOSTOKVR created first-in-Singapore 360 stereo animation of saber-tooth tiger
- One of the first in Asia 360 stereoscopic animation
- Photo-realistic 3D model of the extinct Saber-tooth tiger and tiger’s body animation were created within the span of just three weeks
- Project was used a small Proof of Concept to sell larger scale project to customer
Things to note:
- One second of stereo animation for tiger moves took 3 hour to render on 15-servers render farm;
- Although stereoscopic animation is much harder to create, it gives 3D immersion feeling, adding extra volume to the objects.